Let McDougall Interactive Optimize Your Online Public Relations
Online public relations, when done right, can increase targeted traffic to your website. How? A great press release, submitted to the right venues, can prompt others to share your press release on their websites, blogs, and social media pages – leading to a viral effect and increasing your website’s search engine rankings.
Not to mention actual news media exposure! One of the big issues bloggers and journalists face is finding great news regularly. They are on deadlines and need stories fast, and in the modern PR landscape, Google is their main tool. A business that posts timely, news-worthy online press releases and ranks well in search engine results has a real chance of making it into the news.
Online PR and SEO Go Hand In Hand
Offline PR can drive potential customers to your website, but more and more people are using Google and other search engines to find the companies, products, and services they hear about offline. The more news you make, the more likely it is that you will turn up in search engine results. In other words, the key is to make your news easy for journalists, bloggers, and consumers to find.
64% of journalists report that they use either Google or Yahoo! news services, and nearly half of all journalists reported visiting a corporate website or online newsroom at least once a week. Search really is a great method for finding news, and McDougall Interactive can work one-on-one with your marketing staff to take your online PR to the next level ensuring that your news is on top.
The benefits of McDougall Interactive’s Online PR & SEO packages include:
- More traffic to your website
- Rankings in search engine results
- Google New presence (via newswire services)
- Inbound links to your website
- Pickups by industry publications
The elements of online PR include:
- Creation and dissemination of press releases / news releases
- Creation of an online news rooms and media kits
- Blog posts
- Reports / white papers
- Webinars / demos
- Email newsletters with company updates
- Podcasts with interviews
Integrating Online PR with Search and Social
McDougall Interactive’s highly developed and targeted online PR strategy nearly always includes an integrative approach using blogs, newswire services, social media, and keyword optimization. Ranking well in the search engines means journalists and bloggers are more likely to find you, and journalists and bloggers use social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to find subject matter experts quickly.
Blogger Blitz! – This is our version of Guest Blogging / Blogger Outreach
Focusing on reaching lots of small blogs means you get ranked well for a multitude of long tail search terms while also increasing overall rankings. We contact thousands of bloggers in your target demographic, and individually interact with every blogger who expresses interest. This results in hundreds of positive posts about your brand, and Google algorithms take notice organically boosting your SEO rankings.
- Strategize what keywords we need to move in the ranks
- Discover through competitive research the types of blogs that link to your competitors
- Select niche groups of bloggers and start several targeted campaigns offering these groups something interesting for their blog such as an article or a video (we write the articles included in the service and you would pay us for video FAQ’s at $200 each if you want to offer video as the guest posting
- Respond the bloggers that agree to have us provide them content. Article based content is included. 3 Articles will be written and posted via our outreach per 5 hour segment.
- Determine whose Google Plus AuthorRank profile of your team to use
- Write the articles for content hungry bloggers
- Ensure the links are live and working
- Check the ranks for successful increase
This is a great way to reach out to bloggers and influencers. We can do this at the long tail level with smaller blogs or shoot for the moon and reach out to top media blogs, it all depends on your goals and budget.
If you give some content away and have a hot blog along with an on-site newsroom with regularly submitted releases, your visibility, links, and ranks will increase and create new viral exposure that you can only get by working with us.