McDougall Interactive’s Expert Blog Marketing
You can promote a business without a blog, but why would you want to? Companies can use blogs to create a dialog with customers, explain features of their products and services, enhance customer experience with helpful information, and attract new customers. Because of the simple nature of the pared down content management feature of most blogging platforms, blogging is one of the easiest way to add content to your website. Generally anyone who can use a computer can be trained to post to and maintain a blog.
SEO for Blogs and Blog Marketing
A blog, like a website, can be optimized for search engines and for visitors. McDougall Interactive can bring its 16 years of SEO and content development authority to your company blog so it attracts the kind of attention that results in leads and conversions. Our blog marketing services can include:
- Helping clients create a theme for their blogs – Business blogging must be encapsulated by subject matter and brand positioning. An internet retailer’s blog might feature product reviews and product news, while a spa owner’s blog might feature beauty tips and reviews of wellness products.
- Finding the right niche for client business blogs – Search engines like Google will rank your website better when you blog about your most popular services using keywords.
- Building keyword rich categories and content – Keywords and key phrases should appear in post and page titles, URLs, outbound links, and other strategic areas of your business blog.
- Integrating blogs into client websites – A business blog that appears directly on a platform like Blogger (i.e., yourcompany.blogger.com) does nothing to add content to the company’s website. Business blogs do the most good when they’re part of company websites (i.e., yourcompany.com/blog).
- Creating long-term, synergistic content development strategies – Business blogs should always be part of a larger content development plan and social media strategy that includes creative methods of re-using content and user generated content.