With advanced speakers from Google and McDougall Interactive
- May 18th – From 11:00 to 2:00 at 5 Cherry Hill Drive Danvers, MA
- Free catered lunch from American BBQ
- Website, PPC, SEO and landing page reviews!
- Learn the top strategies to skyrocket Google results
Whether you’re looking to set up Google Adwords PPC campaigns and don’t know where to start, or are looking for deeper insights into why your website is not driving more sales, come to our free 3 hour event and leave with the skills to move your marketing quickly in the right direction.
Seats limited to 18 in our large conference room.
11:00 – 12:00 – Google Adwords automatic bidding and remarketing – Google speakers via a live Hangout
12:00 – 12:30 – BBQ lunch buffet and networking
12:30 – 12:45 – How to make your website a sales and lead magnet using trust and authority marketing – John McDougall
12:45 – 1:00 – Google Analytics segments for beginners – John Maher
1:00 – 2:00 – Website, PPC, SEO and landing page reviews
We will stay until all websites have been reviewed for those who wish to stay longer.
Recent dramatic changes to Google’s ad formats will also be discussed.
A few of our agency highlights:
- Invited to Google Headquarters 4 years in a row, all expenses paid
- Our award winning book, Web Marketing On All Cylinders, is now a college textbook!
- Featured in The Huffington Post, Forbes, HubSpot, The New York Times and many more.
- Our seminars on digital marketing have been featured in The New York Times.
- We have been featured in numerous local publications such as the Boston Globe, Boston Herald, North Shore Magazine, Salem Evening News and more.
- Speaking engagements include: Harvard, Brandies, Endicott College and many other marketing events.
- We are a HubSpot Partner / Value-added reseller (HubSpot also wrote a chapter in our book)
- Google Adwords and Analytics certified
- Conversion optimization certified by industry leader Market Motive
- Multiple authors on staff
- Creative videos including a viral one with 12 million views
Search & Social Media Marketing Speakers
President, McDougall Interactive
John McDougall is the author of the award-winning book Web Marketing On All Cylinders, and has been featured in Forbes, the Huffington Post, HubSpot, and many more. John has worked in advertising and the creative fields since 1992. With a background in music and the arts, John enjoys the blending of art and advertising. Originally a media planner at McDougall Advertising, he was asked to head the Interactive Division of McDougall Advertising during the dot com boom.
John is now the President of McDougall Interactive Marketing and blogs at authoritymarketing.com, legalmarketingreview.com and mcdougallinteractive.com. Having provided internet services full time since 1995, John was among the first group of people implementing search engine optimization.
Director of Multimedia and Digital Marketing, McDougall Interactive
John has extensive computer experience and a background in business and radio advertising. He got his Search Engine Optimization training from nationally-recognized internet marketer Bruce Clay, and has been working in the Internet Marketing industry since 2005. John stays up-to-date on his SEO skills with regular attendance at Search Engine Strategies and SEOMoz Pro Seminars, and has spoken on SEO at Salem State College and the North Shore Business Forum. At McDougall Interactive, John acts as the lead strategy and technical executive for all search accounts.
Another A+ seminar yesterday!”
– Andrew Hale, Vesey & Weeks, PC
“Your team did a great job and my only regret is that other key people in my organization could not be there to get exposure to this stuff.”
– Doug Cooke, Enzymatics
“I wanted to let you know I think my attending the seminar you held on Authority Marketing will make a big difference in the success of the website improvements for New England Frame, and so I am thankful.”
– New England Frame
“Thank you for a great seminar. I thought it was very well done (including the great lunch!) It was helpful on many levels to be educated on the benefits of thoughtful content and confirmation of how the search engines really find and rank companies. I had read your book and use it as an ongoing reference guide.”
– Debra LaPorte, Debra LaPorte Communications
“It was very informative, and I learned a lot. I’ve been to a few different “seminars” this year, and most of them were a complete waste of time because they were too elementary. At your seminar, however, I felt like I was given actual content to work with instead of basic overviews.”
– William McFadden, Prism Energy Services
Contact / Venue
For more information, or if you have questions or concerns about the seminar, please contact us using the information below.
- 5 Cherry Hill Drive, Suite 120
- Danvers, MA 01923
- jm at mcdia dot com