Custom Social Media Marketing and Optimization Packages with Social Links
It’s no secret that social media marketing has arrived. Some might still think this is seasonal, however McDougall Interactive firmly believes that social media marketing is here to stay and will play a major role in lead generation when integrated to other practices and strategies such search engine optimization, conversion rates optimization, link building and public relations.
As online searches for local businesses reach an all-time high and social media marketing strategies seem to grow overnight, local businesses are feeling the pressure to step into the world of social media marketing in an effort to obtain cost effective, high quality leads. That’s where McDougall Interactive’s custom specialized social media marketing and optimization package, Social Links, fits perfectly.
The Social Links’ action plan can:
- Increase traffic to your website through existing and emerging social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Reddit, etc.)
- Enhance your existing SEO and content development strategy
- Convert anonymous traffic to known visitors by promoting premium content
- Become the “channel” for clients’ requests, referrals, questions, and concerns
- Assist your customers by offering them a venue in which to share their experiences with your business
- Create an ongoing schedule of social media marketing outreach, blog content, and attention grabbing linkbait
- Achieve social media and website internet marketing integration
- Increase overall customer engagement and brand awareness
Social Media Marketing is about Conversation
Social media marketing is about earning customer attention by providing something interesting, controversial, newsworthy, or fun. This isn’t the venue for your brochure or the hard sell – the social media sphere is just what it says: social. Your goal should be to initiate and participate in meaningful conversations with your existing and potential customers, and to give those two groups an easy way to share your message with their peers. McDougall Interactive can help you keep the conversation going by managing your business presence on existing and emerging social media networks.
Blogging as a Marketing Tool
Blogs are the most effective way to connect with committed clients and people who want to know more about what you do. Research has shown that people are more likely to read a blog post when they browse the Internet than an article in a newspaper. Investing in a well written and comprehensive blog will generate a great crowd of interested and avid readers. The talented editorial team at McDougall Interactive can turn your existing blog into a social media powerhouse with social media marketing (Twitter and Facebook) integration, or we can build your blog from the ground up and even provide premium content created by our talented in house content development team.
Using Social Media Marketing Effectively
Creating profiles on sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media networks only benefits your business when each account is active because a blog with no posts or a Facebook page with no updates is a huge red flag for customers. With 16 years’ experience in integrative marketing, McDougall Interactive understands that social media marketing takes time – time that you could be using to build your business – which is why our custom Social Links packages include:
- Tweets, updates, blog posts, videos, and more designed to increase brand awareness
- Backlink generation, customer engagement, and promotional exposure through social media integration
- Buzz creation via content promotion – text, video, audio, and more – on multiple social media networks
- Local search enhancement and customer engagement (Yelp, Foursquare, etc.)
Social Media Marketing and Tracking, Metrics and Reporting
Because we are serious about SEO, McDougall Interactive approaches social media marketing based on the following principle: “You can’t manage what you don’t measure”.
Do you know whether Facebook or your blog drives more traffic to your website? Why do your Twitter followers follow you? Monitoring and measuring the effects of a social media marketing campaign is about quantitative data, not guesswork. Using monitoring tools such as Tweet Deck, Hootsuite, and Google Analytics, McDougall Interactive can provide information about:
- Audience growth: unique and repeat
- Conversion rates
- RSS subscribers
- Inbound links
- Blog conversions
- Inbound links from all social media channels
- Likes: demographics
- Shares: what, why, and how
- Subscription data
- Sales revenue as a product of social media marketing: ecommercce