Imagine your dream car. It looks good, it’s customized, it’s fast. But if you don’t know how to drive it, you’re going to wreck. Now apply that same mentality to your company’s online marketing efforts. You might be doing some things right, but unless you’re doing everything right, and everything is working together seamlessly, your plan is going to crash and burn. And your competitors will zoom right on by.
Web Marketing On All Cylinders is an essential guidebook for an ever-shifting online landscape. In it, you’ll find timely tips and advice on web strategy, SEO, paid search, social media marketing, analytics, public relations, conversion optimization, blogging, content, local search, mobile and email marketing, and more. Before you hit that online road, get your copy of Web Marketing On All Cylinders.
Then put the top down, rev the engine, and head out to find that success you’ve been looking for!
Praise for John’s New Book
“Your book is incredibly comprehensive, informative and well written … and should be used as a model for others to emulate. Seriously.”
- Alex Carroll, radio publicity expert, RadioPublicity.com
“Want to get an idea on how to get started with online marketing? That is an incredibly complex question. But help is here – this book will help you get oriented and get moving in the right direction.”
- Eric Enge, author of The Art of SEO with Rand Fishkin.
“A thoughtful and practical guide to important online marketing strategies. What you don’t know will hurt you – unless you read this book!”
- Tim Ash, author of Landing Page Optimization, CEO of SiteTuners, chair of Conversion Conference.
“John McDougall brings clarity to the black art of search engine optimization and embellishes it with a ton of practical social media marketing tips. Every minute you spend reading this book will pay off 50 times over.”
- Paul Gillin, author of five books about online communities including The New Influencers (2007), Secrets of Social Media Marketing (2008), Social Marketing to the Business Customer (2011) and Attack of the Customers (2012).
“As a best-selling author, I am pretty picky with what I will read, so I have to hand it to John for taking a fairly techie subject and making it digestible for people at all skill levels and jam packed with advice.”
- Dr. Joe Rubino, best-selling author of many books, including The Ultimate Guide to Network Marketing, which are available in 19 languages and in 48 countries.
“John’s depth of knowledge comes across clearly. He explains the tactical nitty-gritty like the leading-edge practitioner he is, and also provides a superb big-picture view of how the pieces fit together. This kind of strategic thinking is rare in a world of tactically oriented marketers.”
- Christopher Hart, PhD., McKinsey Award-winning author in Harvard Business Review and former Harvard Business School professor. Author of Service Breakthroughs and Extraordinary Guarantees.
“I found your book fascinating and I know nothing about web marketing. You explain it brilliantly!”
- Maggie Linton, Host, The Maggie Linton Show, Sirius XM Radio